1) He ( learn ) his lesson tonight.
Conjunction ( and, or, but, because, so ) –
1) I have got a brother a sister.
2) It was very sunny last Sunday. we went to the beach.
3) Would you like meat vegetable for lunch.
4) My father likes football. he does not like basketball.
5) We are not going to the bank. it is closed.
6) We can go to the beach to mountain. I don`t really mind.
7) Vigo is hotter than Santiago. Santiago in more beautiful.
8) It is rainy today, so take your umbrella your boots.
9) I did not buy the new shoes. I did not have any money.
10) He is good at IQ he joined Bangladesh Army.
The correct answer has not yet been found for the question. Our moderators are looking for the most suitable solutions for you. Could you share your comments with us for the answer to this question?